A.H. Harris started out in 1916 as a small, family-owned and operated trucking company. Our focus then and now: To provide "the highest quality products and professional services" to our customers.
Many things have changed since then. Now, we're a company that distributes products to the heavy & highway, commercial, industrial and residential markets with special focus on forming, sitework and concrete repair and restoration.
A.H. Harris has been proudly serving the construction industry since 1916, and like any successful business, our history is one of steady growth, expansion, and development.
With 39 locations from Maine to North Carolina, we are rapidly growing and have earned a leadership role in our industry by providing innovative technology while maintaining yesterday's values.
The Harris Advantage
- Supplies and materials ready for distribution to any site.
- Local, conveniently located Harris stores offer a comprehensive selection of tools and equipment under one roof.
- One of the industry's largest trucking fleets delivers project requirements - without delay.
- Harris engineers use CAD capabilities to create precise, accurate presentations.
- Harris Account Managers provide in-depth product knowledge, on the job assistance and application advice.
- Harris inside sales solve problems and answer questions. They give customers up-to-date advice on product usage, availability and options.
Our Mission Statement
Through business partnerships we will be the acknowledged Supplier of Choice, providing the highest quality products and professional services. We pledge to lead our industry with knowledge and technology while maintaining yesterday's values.